Ready to make an impact?
Join the team
We heard that you want to work at Apex Web & Digital Agency. That’s Great! As part of the Apex team, you will join a dynamic agency with years of experience that thrives on precision, focus and the passion to produce outstanding work. We are a team of imaginative and creative individuals working to radically change the sectors we work on. Therefore, try to impress us with your skills and ideas. Our main goal is to provide you with limitless options with enthusiasm, innovation and creativity. We support a work environment that balances flexibility and structure, values contribution above the competition, and promotes individuality while presenting opportunities for you.
We offer market-competitive salaries and even more based on talent. We receive a lot of applications therefore make sure you stand out from the competition. To contact us, read the job descriptions thoroughly and complete the application form. If a suitable position is not mentioned, please share your CV on ‘email@example.com’, but It will take a while to reply.
Please read below for the following job opening and complete the Application Form to get in touch with us. Should you require more information, please email us.
We are hiring Experienced PHP Developer – Web Based Application Developer in Sialkot office.
PHP Developer – Web-Based Application Developer
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Experience in WordPress development and Theme Customization
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as WordPress, Laravel, etc.)
UI-UX / Graphic Designer
We are hiring a Graphic Designer / UI- UX in Sialkot Office.
Skills & Requirements:
- You should be social media curator who can develop and implement effective marketing ads.
- Do you have experience and skills as a video editor, with lighting and motion graphics, and can create stunning print and digital-based graphic designs?
- You should be a visual storyteller who thinks strategically with a creative eye.
- You can move quickly and keep multiple projects moving forward at the same time
- You should be able to deliver graphic & creative support to multiple different brands.
- Design original pieces for print and web, including, but not limited to, website assets, logos, posters, ads, leave-behind pamphlets, illustrations and infographics, etc.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
Digital Media Marketer
We are hiring Digital Media Marketer in Sialkot Office.
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our online marketing team. In this position:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing operations including Social Media Marketing/Management, Search Engine Marketing (PPC), Search Engine Optimization, and anything related to digital marketing.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
We are looking for Experienced SEO Executive in Sialkot Office.
The best bits:
- Optimizing on-page elements (e.g. headlines, content, metadata)
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining off-site strategies
- Keyword research, competitor gap analysis, implementing content opportunities
- Run training programs for the editorial teams (hence articulate and confident candidates are best suited)
- Account management and client-facing experience are essential
Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMrush
- Basic understanding of paid channels (Search, Display, Video, Apps, Social)
Textile / Fashion Designer
We are hiring Textile & Fashion Designer (Female) as Business Development Officer in Sialkot Office.
- Candidate must with the production of clothing, shoes, and accessories identify trends and select styles, fabrics, colors, prints, and trims for a collection.
- Fashion Designers either design haute couture or ready-to-wear clothing
- The Designer will have to work under the guidance of the art director to create unique designs according to the provided ideas.
- Lead the design team to the manufacturing department, and monitor till the completion.
- The individual should have the capacity to work to meet deadlines and be as innovative and creative as possible.
- The job responsibilities include drawing, sketching, sourcing, sizing, and observation to completion.
Job Summary as Business Development Officer:
- The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition.
- Lead generation and prospect management are the main concern as the business development executive will garner and meet with potential clients.
- Research client business referrals, network, and web leads.
- Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed.
- Work with the client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Front End Developer
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Get Connected With Us on Social Networks!
Do not miss any chance and connect with us to get all the updates.
Let's Build Something
Our digital marketing team is constantly looking to expand. To apply, simply complete the form below.
We work for you in different parts of the world.